Split String Soup is an eclectic fusion of Americana and Bluegrass.
Hailing from the darkest hollows of Northern Virginia, Split String is a veritable Soup of musical influences all mixed together. From traditional bluegrass to classic rock and country, and even a few contemporary influences, Split String Soup creates an eclectic Americana sound all their own.
- Sunday 6/18/17, 3:00PM | Port City Brewing Company | Alexandria, VA
- Friday 6/23/17, 3:00PM (Dance Tent), 7:00PM (River Side Stage) | River and Roots Festival | Berryville,
- Thursday 6/29/17, 8:00PM | Mr. Henry's | Washington, DC
- Saturday 7/1/17, 8:00PM | Corcoran Brewing Company | Purcellville, VA
- Saturday 7/8/17, 3:00PM | Lake Anne Music Festival | Reston, VA
- Saturday 7/15/17, 9:30PM | Dogfish Head Alehouse | Chantilly, VA
- Saturday 9/16/17, 9:30PM | Dogfish Head Alehouse | Chantilly, VA