Split String Soup is an eclectic fusion of Americana and Bluegrass.
Hailing from the darkest hollows of Northern Virginia, Split String is a veritable Soup of musical influences all mixed together. From traditional bluegrass to classic rock and country, and even a few contemporary influences, Split String Soup creates an eclectic Americana sound all their own.
- Saturday 9/16/17, 9:30 PM | Dogfish Head Alehouse | Chantilly, VA
- Saturday 9/23/17, 11:00 AM | Merrifield Fall Festival | Fairfax, VA
- Saturday 9/30/17, 8:00 PM | Dogfish Head Alehouse | Falls Church, VA
- Saturday 10/7/17, 10:30 AM | Falls Church Farm Day (Cherry Hill Park) | Falls Church, VA
- Saturday 10/14/17, 12:00 PM | Cushman and Wakefield Chili Cookoff! |Tyson's Biergarten, VA
- Saturday 10/21/17, 5:00 PM | Private Event: Pig Roast! | Washington, DC